What is Corporate Social Responsibility?
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a continuing commitment by business to behave ethically and contribute to economic development while improving the quality of life of the workforce and their families as well as of the local community and society at large.
What you can achieve
- Business Events Bournemouth can tailor a local event or help you find a regional project which aligns with the core values of your organisation.
- Add a positive, lasting legacy in to your conference programme.
- Generate exciting and engaging company news.
- Boost morale within your team, creating a source of pride and inspiration.
- Demonstrate the ethical values of your organisation.
Liberal Democrats Beach Clean 2015,
“Working with Business Events Bournemouth was a great help and their assistance with planning and delivering our event was integral to its success. They provided an excellent service and demonstrated an approach to customer service that ticks all the boxes for us. The whole team would like to extend their sincere thanks to the team for helping us deliver such a fantastic event”
Get in touch with us for ideas and to start the ball rolling!